- About Us
- Programs & Services
- You & the VCHC
- News & Events
How to become a health practitioner member
Health Practitioner Members:
What Criteria Must I Meet In Order to Provide Services to VCHC Members?
To protect the well-being of our members and to provide a certain level of care excellence, the Health Practitioner Group established the following five criteria that health practitioner members must meet in order to be recognized by the VCHC and to have their practitioner profile on the website;
- Be a member in good standing of the Victoria Community Health Co-operative.
- Be certified and professionally trained in the modality(ies) you wish to provide to members.
- Be a member in good standing of the association or college responsible for regulating the modality(ies) you provide.
- Be insured for general liability and medical malpractice insurance (minimum coverage of $2 million).
- Adhere to the VCHC Code of Ethics.